Saturday, July 4, 2009

Rainy Holiday

There goes the party! Cyndi was having a pool party this afternoon but about 6:00 this morning it started raining and it's still raining at 8:00 AM. The forecast is for rain all weekend. There goes Leslie's part of this party too. They were going to have homemade ice cream and fireworks and we were taking a watermelon. We will still have the homemade ice cream and watermelon but I don't know about the fireworks.

About noon the rain stopped.I hope it stays stopped so Cyndi's party can go on.

Bob has taken Slinky for a walk since it has cooled down.

I will have to get my clothes ready for camp this afternoon. I have several outfits to press and pack for the week. I am wearing mostly what we used to call pedal pushers when I was young...and shorts. It should be very hot. I will take some jeans for the cool mornings though.

My texts came in. Kathy called me Thursday to tell me they got them. So the class is on. I hope I am ready for the class. I re-read my material this week.

I had a couple of short length pants cut off for shorts and Bob picked them up yesterday morning at the cleaners where I had that done. So that will give me two more pair of longer shorts for the week.

I hope I enjoy it. Bob will stay home with the animals and do his physical therapy.

Last night the seven of us went to dinner at the Tavern on the Plaza. We had a good time doing that.

3 comments:

Balisha said...

Have a wonderful time, Margie!

Mari Meehan said...

How is Slinky doing?

Margie's Musings said...

He is doing well. Bob is taking care of him while I am at camp.