Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Nice Wednesday

I went to Independence this morning for my hair appointment and met Juanita fro breakfast afterward. After that I went to the only women's clothing store there and found they were having a summer sale. They let me have first choice on that stuff. I bought some while cropped pants and two nice tops.

After that I came home and spent the afternoon re-creating Sunday's sermon and the next week's sermon too. I am to guest minister at Joplin, Missouri that week. I lost that sermon too. I got the two of them finished in time to fix dinner. I still have the third week's to do because I also guest minister at Webb City, Missouri the next Sunday.

Slinky seems to be well now. Whew!! At least he is eating again now.

Tonight we will just watch TV.

No comments: