Thursday, August 27, 2009

House Cleaning on Thursday

Because of all the turmoil in this week, we have put off our weekly cleaning until today. I am in the middle of the laundry right now...waiting for the sheets to come out of the dryer. Then the towels go in.

Scott left yesterday morning. He just felt he needed to get on with his life. Then we went out "rock hunting' after lunch. Didn't find a thing but then I didn't expect to in this county. I just humored Bob.

Last night we watched some TV and then went to bed early. My printer is acting up. It continues to say it has only one ink cartridge and it has two. That makes it print everything in red. I have to change that setting every time I use it. Scott has the other one and will bring it back to me next time he comes. In the meantime, I will continue to fool with this one in hopes of getting it to work correctly. I may have to delete it and reinstall it.

Something all the time with computers.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Thanks, Margie...for all your encouraging words and prayers. Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

You bet, Balisha. Keep us informed...