Saturday, August 29, 2009

Keeping Busy


We dug up several Rose of Sharon this morning and took them out to John and Leslie's. They will find an appropriate place to plant them around their house. Ours are absolutely beautiful as you can see to the right here.

Tomorrow is church and I have the light breakfast. I will take my breakfast strudel, juice and chocolate milk. Everyone seems to enjoy the chocolate milk and if I fix any other thing but the strudel, Leslie is disappointed.

We received the Herald this morning and I sat down and read it cover to cover. I am getting excited about going to John Whitmer Historical Association meeting later in September. I will moderate one session with two presenters.

Tomorrow evening we have our Living the Questions group. This is Bob and I, a retired Methodist minister and his wife, one other Community of Christ woman, two Presbyterians, four other Methodists and two Baptists. We are now studying and discussing the book, "Seeing Grey in a Black and White World". We have viewed the video and it has been returned. We always enjoy the company of these folks and some of them are going to attend the Peace Colloquy with me in October. They have done that for four years now. That's exciting in itself.

No comments: