Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Busy Tuesday


I attended the Creative Conversations workshop today. It was very informative. It was held at Windsor Place conference room. They even served us a nice lunch. It was over a little early...about 3:30, instead of five.

Bob went to spend some time with my sister this morning so my brother-in-law could go have breakfast with his friends. I guess they got along all right. My brother-in-law bought a new TV. Theirs was a 1985 model. That will be nice for them since my sister basically sits in a chair all day long.

Slinky and I had a little "set to" this evening. I let him in to eat his dinner and we gave him some gravy on his dog food. When I let him out, he went to dig in my flower bed. I ran him out of it and scolded him. He watched me carefully and then went to a different flower bed and began digging. I went out and ordered him out and he didn't budge. Then I swatted him lightly on the rear and bawled him out. He barked at me angrily and when I bawled him out for that, he growled at me. I bawled him out for that too. Then he wanted to come back in the house but I slammed the door in his face. I will not put up with that from any dog...even one I have grown to love. If he gets mean with me, I may have to make a hard decision.

Tomorrow I will get my hair done and have breakfast with Juanita. She has decided not to go to Chicago for her birthday. She is having to put drops in her eyes five times a day and she cannot handle that and fly to Chicago too. So she is just staying home.

After I get back home I don't know what we will do with the rest of the day.

No comments: