Friday, October 2, 2009

Busy Friday

We went to Bartlesville this morning and I looked for long sleeved shirts. I found three that were a good buy and bought them. I also bought a winter purse. We ate at Garfield's. I love Garfield's. We also went to Staples and I bought three new notebooks and inserts.

Then we came on back home and I worked all afternoon putting together those three Ministerial Alliance Member books. Anyone who joins gets a notebook.

Later on this evening we went downtown for Dalton Defender Days' chili cook off. I ate enough chili to hold me for awhile.

We then came home and took our baths and watched "The National Parks" on PBS.

I am tired this evening. I will watch this program then go to bed.

Tomorrow we will go buy five bags of mulch and mulch our flowerbeds.I may buy some tulip bulbs too. My tulips didn't make it this year. Everything else was lovely but I missed the red tulips.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Hi Margie..

Thanks for reading this morning. I'll join you for a cup of tea also and then a piece of pumpkin bread. Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Oh Boy! that really sounds good!