Monday, September 28, 2009

Very Busy Monday

This has been a very busy day. I did four loads of laundry and cleaned the house thoroughly. Then after lunch, after the grass dried, I mowed. Bob trimmed this morning. He vacuumed the living room and went to the market for me.

I really enjoyed my trip this weekend but am very glad to be home. I'm not much of a world traveler.

I fixed a nice dinner this afternoon and we are just going to relax this evening.

Slinky was really glad to see me. He is so spoiled. I gave him half my lunch and some of my dinner too. He is such an old sweetheart. After he eats his human food, he then digs into his dog food. But he likes his human food first.

I have a new book and I just started it today. It is out of the Jesus Seminar. I have followed their work for years. It is called "Finding the Historical Jesus". So far it is very interesting. I took turns reading and posting on my church's web board this afternoon. I sat out on the patio with Slinky. It was a lovely day.

Tomorrow I will attend a workshop called "Creative Conversations". Those of you who follow my blog will remember the other workshop I attended called "Beyond Diversity". The school system is sponsoring this one too. It will run from 8:00 until 5:00. They will serve us lunch.

Bob will go sit with my sister tomorrow. He will be there from 6:45 until 8:30.

I have nothing going on Wednesday except my hair appointment and breakfast with Juanita, but I do have Ministerial Alliance meeting on Thursday so will need to get the minutes run off and duplicated as well as the agenda. So far I only have ten reservations but a lot of them make them late.

Friday is free. I don't know what the plan is this weekend. Maybe we will just stay home and enjoy the weekend.

No comments: