Monday, December 7, 2009

Doctor's Visit

We got around early and I talked Slinky into the garage so we could go to Bartlesville to see Dr. Eslicker, the dermatologist again. Bob has a rash of new "stuff" on his face and head and did not want to wait until the last of January to see about it. It turned out to be a lot of pre-cancerous "stuff". Dr. Eslicker just froze it all.

Bob then wanted to go over on the west side of Bartlesville to have lunch at Murphy's Steak House. Wouldn't you know..it was closed...for good.

So we went to Caney and ate at the Caney Kitchen. They had a special on Bar B Q beef sandwiches so that's what we ordered. They were pretty good... though certainly not $14. worth. Oh well, it's only money and I can't take it with me.

We let Slinky back in when we got home and gave him our leftover Bar B Q sandwiches and french fries. I imagine he didn't need those either but he sure cleaned them up.

We will eat our leftover roast beef from Friday evening this evening. Tomorrow I have lunch at the hospital here with our board meeting. Tomorrow evening we will eat Bob's leftover spaghetti and meat balls from yesterday. Wednesday we will eat at Mercy Hospital for IMA. We will fix beans and cornbread for Thursday. So I won't do a lot of cooking this week. Thank goodness! I feel like all I've done lately is cook although we've eaten a lot of meals out lately too.

No comments: