Thursday, December 3, 2009

Nice Party Last Night!

When we went to John and Leslie's last night, they had planned a party. I thought we would just go for ice cream and cake but Cyndi and Jeff were there and Jeromy (our grandson) and Marlene, his wife, were also there. I took the chocolate peanut clusters I made and Leslie not only had ice cream and brownies but also a fondue of chocolate that we dipped strawberries into. Everyone brought birthday cards and Jeromy brought me a fancy chocolate bar. Leslie gave me a Christmas "Welcome" sign to hang on the house. That was a nice surprise.

Today we will go to Ministerial Alliance at Windsor Place. They have changed the location from the Conference Room on 1st street to the Assisted Living facility on 8th street. They did this at the last minute so I have had to rush around and notify everyone and hope they get their message.

That's all we have on the agenda for today. It might be a nice quiet day after that.

Tomorrow we have nothing planned. I don't know whether Scott plans to come this weekend or not. Originally he did but after his disappointment with Becky, he may not. I will have to ask him if we should expect him. He is disappointed in her because she is so busy. The woman has to make a living. He doesn't seem to realize that. She does barrel racing and streaming of live video of rodeos. Consequently, she does not have time to spend every moment talking to or texting him. He needs o get a life...poor guy. He is not comfortable being alone at all.

No comments: