Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday After Christmas

We will have church today. My son-in-law went out there with his tractor and cleared the parking lot. Bless his heart!

I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. Slinky woke me up at 10:30 to go out. Then Missy slept on my legs most of the night. The right one ached most of the night and that kept me awake.The phone rang at 3:30 and when I answered it, no one was there. About 3:30 or 4:00, Missy wanted out and woke me up. She had been into the Christmas tree again. She had left it alone as long as there were gifts around it. Slinky woke me again at 5:00 and I came in and bawled him out. He then let me sleep until 5:30...except I didn't sleep. What a night!

We will put Slinky in the garage when we leave. He will hate that. He hates the garage. It's cold in there but not as cold as outside. It's 20 degrees outside and almost 40 in the garage. He will bark and whine until we get home. That's what he did the last time we were gone for several hours. I don't know what else we can do about him. He will just have to tough it out.

We may eat out with Leslie today at Hong Kong Delight. I'm not much on Chinese food either but Bob will probably want to go with her there. I would rather go to Sirloin Stockade where they serve American food myself.

Anyhow, then tonight we have "Living the Questions" at Jack and Marilyn's home. I am really tired of this book we have been studying. I would rather watch Bob's "The Power of Myth". In winter, I would really rather just stay home. You can tell I'm getting old.

No comments: