Friday, December 18, 2009

Tired Friday

This has been a tiring day in many ways. I was up three times in the night letting Slinky out to go do his thing. Then after 3:30 I could not go back to sleep. Finally at 4:30, I just got up.

We went to Independence and bought our last three gifts. I had those gift wrapped. Then we went out to Four County to take our daughter to lunch. Cyndi came over today to bring us some spaghetti and some crab salad. That was sweet of her. She says she simply cannot cook for two. We had the spaghetti for dinner tonight. It was very good. I fixed some garlic bread to go with it and we finished up our coleslaw too. I ground up the rib meat from a couple of days ago and I will make sandwich spread out of it.

I am very tired tonight and I hope to be able to sleep tonight.

3 comments:

Balisha said...

Sweet dreams, Margie...Hope you can sleep tonight.
Balisha

pat m said...

Take slinky to the Vet. Something is wrong if he gets you up that many times.

Margie's Musings said...

What's wrong is his age. He is twelve. Shar Pei's only live eight to twelve years. Thanks for the advice though. If it gets any worse, I will probably take it.