Sunday, January 24, 2010

Busy Sunday

This will be a busy Sunday. We had church as usual and the services went well. Then afterward four of us went to Lanning's for lunch. They had pulled pork and it was very good. Bob and I both had a dinner and we should have split one like Bobby and Karan did. We had a nice visit. We have no Living the Questions group tonight and Bob and I are just wanting to stay home and watch 60 Minutes.

I checked my Spyware Doctor program and found it had not updated itself for 60 days. I trued to update it myself manually but it would not work. So I took it off my computer and downloaded the Spybot S&D program I have on my laptop. It works fine and is free. There was some glitch in the other program that it would not update. Leslie had had the same problem but she got hers fixed. She called Keith and he led her through it.

I got my Sunday letters out today early.

We left Slinky outside today because the sun us shining brightly and he loves the sun. We will let him in later today because it's supposed to get cold again. In the meanwhile, I will run the vacuum and clean up the three kitchen rugs and wipe up the floor there. He makes such a mess coming in and out.

I did get my taxes filed this evening with TaxAct.com. Cost me $17.95

Bob's hand is not showing any improvement yet. It's been since Friday evening since he took his first new antibiotic. We figure we had better see something happening by Tuesday or Wednesday or we will know this antibiotic isn't working either. Time will tell.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Margie,
I am very worried about your Bob's hand and arm.

Margie's Musings said...

I am too, Linda, but I am trying to play it cool to avoid getting him upset.

Balisha said...

Hoping and praying that this antibiotic works. Have a nice day...our weather is turning colder too. We walked this morning, but not very far.
Balisha

Anonymous said...

I hope your husband's antibiotic has done some good by now. It has done a little of everything here today. Rain, sleet, snow, sun, wind, and blizzard conditions as times. This makes the second time I have been here and finally was able to post a comment. I did something and messed my computer up. Worked on it all day and half the night and finally figured it out! Keep us posted on the hand.