Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Family for Dinner

Tonight we will have our grandson over for dinner again. We bought some ham pieces at the market yesterday and I will make scalloped potatoes and ham casserole. We will have steamed veggies with that and coleslaw. I have some mixed fruit and cookies for dessert. Jeromy's wife is in Topeka getting prepared to have their baby. She is using a midwife...which kind of worries me. Marlene is a very tiny person. I worry she may have problems delivering and there will be no hospital and doctor.

I will go to Independence this morning and have my hair done. Then I will pick up Juanita for breakfast. I will try to get home by 10:00, in time for a teleconference for MC3.

After that, I will mix the coleslaw so it can set in the frig all afternoon. Slightly busy day....I expect Marilyn will call sometime today to decide if we go to Tulsa tomorrow. It depends on how Jack is feeling. He is gone to Kansas City today to sit for a case. Jack is a senior judge. He will be back later today. If he is up to staying at home alone, Marilyn and I will go.

4 comments:

pat m said...

With ultrasound they can measure pelvic measurements and estimate the baby's size.

pat m said...

With ultrasound they can measure pelvic measurements and estimate the baby's size.

Anonymous said...

Hi Margie, Your dinner sounds so good. I am sorry to hear your sister is worse. I guess we never know what our future holds for us.
We have snow again this morning. I wonder if spring will ever come.

Margie's Musings said...

It was 51 degrees here today...a lovely day.