Sunday, February 21, 2010

It's Sunday!

Well, it's Sunday and we will have church this morning even though it's pouring down rain. The only pretty day we had last week was Thursday. But it has been busy.

I don't know where we will eat lunch today. Maybe Leslie will help us with that decision.

Tonight we have the Living the Questions group at Keith and Joyce's home. I have the program. I guess I will show a Nooma DVD and we can discuss the topic. I have ordered two DVD's to use in the future. One is by Spong and the other has three different speakers. We will show Marilyn's at church school today then I will give it back to her.

I wish we didn't have to go out tonight since it's raining.

Funny thing:

Slinky's bed is here in the kitchen out of the draft from under the back door. He was eating his breakfast and drinking his water and Missy kitty took over his bed. I ignored it since I usually chase her off his bed. Pretty soon, Slinky growled a little and I saw that the cat was still on his bed so I chased her off. Now he is comfortably lying on his cushion. He just wanted me to deal with her. He is intimidated by her...a cat, for Pete's sake!

No comments: