Thursday, March 4, 2010

Another Thursday

Today, Bob and I will go to Ministerial Alliance here in Coffeyville. I stopped by the church yesterday on my way back from Independence and made copies of the agenda and the February minutes. Afterward I will come home and do the minutes and send them out.

The First Christian Church provided the salad luncheon for the Lenten Luncheons yesterday. There were some wonderful salads there. I don't know what Windsor Place will be serving today. We will go at 11:30 so I can get the agendas and minutes distributed.

The rest of the day should be quiet. We have had enough excitement this week with the plumbing problems.

Keith called a couple of times yesterday. He is looking at cars. He can't buy one until he finishes paying for his ex-wife's pickup in six months. It amazes me that she was the one with the boyfriend but he is paying for everything and she is getting all their tax return money and even the deposit on the house they were renting.

There's nothing fair about divorce.

More later:

We went to the alliance meeting and later I worked on the minutes. That is done now. We had a tiny supper because we had a large lunch.

1 comment:

Balisha said...

Hi Margie,
Hope your Friday is better than the rest of the week has been. Have a wonderful weekend.
Balisha