Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Travel Tuesday

After I returned from my sister's this morning we went to Bartlesville. We searched around for some indoor/outdoor carpeting that would fit our walk. We have painted the cement every year since we moved here and for the first time in seven years, the paint peeled. Now we have to scrape and repaint again just as soon as all the snow is gone. We could find nothing that would fit our area.

We ate at a small cafe in town there in Bartlesville called "Pies and More". It was good. We had no pie though. Neither of us needed any. I, because of my weight and Bob, because of his diabetes.

We will stay at home the rest of the day. Bob is napping right now.

Tonight we will probably just watch TV. Our next concert is not until April 16th and I will be at Conference at that time. Bob has made himself available for Red Cross. I'm not sure how we will take care of the animals since I will be gone and so will he if they call him up. I guess I'll worry about that when the time comes...if it comes.

I went out to the patio and washed off the filthy furniture out there. I will be so glad when the weather clears for good. This has been a lovely day.

No comments: