Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday

Scott is coming today. I expect him before 10:00.

Bob woke up this morning feeling wretched. Why, I don't know. Nothing has changed since yesterday. I imagine his glucose is high but he didn't want to take it. He is down to taking it once a week now. The diabetes is not bothering him near as much as the lymphedema.

He is not wearing his compression sleeve since it seems to cut off the circulation to his hand and shoulder and causes much discomfort.

After breakfast, he seems to feel a little better. I wonder how much of this is physiological. Now that he knows it is cancer, he may be just giving up fighting it.

Time will tell.

He felt better in the afternoon but now that evening has come, he is exhausted once again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Margie, I am sorry to hear about your husband. I do think that once someone hears they have cancer it works on them psychologically. I have seen it happen in my own family. I guess we don't know until we are in their shoes what we would do either. It seems I feel my age more every day, especially today! I mowed the yard yesterday and then transplanted a whole bunch of stuff and I am so very tired today. Thanks for stopping by my place.

Margie's Musings said...

You bet, Judy! Thanks for stopping by here too.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.