Sunday, April 25, 2010

Another Busy Sunday

This was one of those days. Marilyn called me yesterday and asked me to take "Living the Questions" group tonight for her. I told her I would. Jack has a case in Kansas City tomorrow and she did not want him to drive up alone. They left this afternoon. Bob and I left at 7:30 this morning to go to Miami, Oklahoma, where I was guest speaker at the 11:00 hour. It went well.

Afterward, The Millers took us to lunch and then we drove home. I stopped at the market and bought some ingredients for my cherry pie cake and fixed that for the dessert tonight. While it was baking, I spruced up the house a bit. I took the kitchen throw rugs out to air out. Hopefully, the house will smell like cherry pie cake tonight and not smell like Slinky. Maybe we will get to watch 60 minutes before everyone arrives at 7:00.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your cherry pie cake sounds wonderful. I am sure it was enjoyed by all. Hope you have a good week, Margie.