Friday, May 28, 2010

Sunny Friday

I got out early this morning and weeded another flower bed while it was cool. It got to be 95 yesterday. Tonight, Scott will go to Caney to the beginning of the Alumni weekend and listen to a band at the tennis courts and see how many of his old friends might be there. That will be good for him. He and his girlfriend broke up soon after his dad died. So he is suffering a double death. Poor guy.

Today the florist will be back. They will deliver some flowers here to us. They came yesterday while we were gone and left a tag on the door.

Tomorrow, I will go to Caney to the Mayfest. I always enjoy that and I have gone for years.

More later...

One of my neighbors brought me a plant today in a lovely bird planter. Friends also brought cookies. My doctor (and Bob's) sent flowers. Everyone has been really wonderful. An old friend from our Caney days said she and her son would be attending our Celebration of Life on the 6th of June.

We have 109 birthday cards now and 35 sympathy cards.

2 comments:

clairz said...

Life goes on, doesn't it, Margie? I am so glad you are recording these days for yourself, and for us all.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.