Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday Away

This has been a busy day. Scott came back today. He just couldn't handle being alone. I weeded my flowerbeds this morning before it got hot. It's 95 right now and I am staying in the house. I have lots of food in the house but neither of us are hungry right now.

We went to Leslie's today and I helped her clean house. He helped John clean the seeder. This afternoon he and I went to Bartlesville for the afternoon. We walked the mall and I bought some sale books. We came back home and he is now resting in the living room.

My kids are planning to make my house payment so I want to clean Leslie's house. I wish there were something I could do for the boys like that.

We are just going to watch TV tonight. We had planned to go to a movie but both of us just decided to come on back home instead.

5 comments:

Balisha said...

Just take it easy...you two. It takes time to heal.I'm glad you are there for each other.
Balisha

Sylvia K said...

I agree with Balisha and I am glad you are there for each other. Healing does take time, but I like to feel it has begun for you. Holding good thoughts for you both!

Sylvia

pat m said...

What wonderful children you have..you have been blessed by them.

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, I have. I can't believe it because I was the "mean mother".

Anonymous said...

So glad you all are together and neither are alone. It is so nice to know our children will be there when we need them in bad times. Hang in there. Thinking of you. Judy