Monday, June 14, 2010

Cleaning Monday


Today I will go out to Leslie's and clean her huge house. It's 2500 square feet and that's huge to me. Mine is about 1600 square feet and I can clean mine in a couple of hours. I imagine Leslie's will take me all morning..maybe longer.

It's raining today and she just called to tell me not to come in the rain. I told her I had an umbrella and had set aside today to clean her house and I didn't want to let it go. She keeps it immaculate. Besides, what else can you do on a rainy day?

More later....

After I cleaned her house, I went into town to make a deposit. Then we went to lunch together. That was nice. When I got home I found I had two more condolence cards. That makes 105. I had no idea I had so many friends.

Tonight at 5:00, I will meet a couple at church who want to use our church for their wedding next May. They want to see the church. The woman is the granddaughter of one of our members.

The photo above is one my older son found on the internet of Bob at Fargo, North Dakota for flooding. That was his last deployment for Red Cross.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

You have more friends than you know...Thanks for sharing the picture of Bob. He must have been a caring man. Have a nice day today, Margie.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

You're right, Balisha, he was.