Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday Morning


I woke this morning at 6:40..just in time to dress, feed the animals and get over to Bob and Phyllis'. I almost overslept too long.

It rained again last night so I may not have to water my plants again today...if the roof overhang didn't keep them dry. I'll have to check.

My Rose of Sharon are now blooming. They are so pretty. And they will continue to bloom for a very long time.

I need to get John to come by and stake up my flowering crab tree. It is leaning over the drive and interfering with my car. The wind has caused this. If John stakes it back up, it will eventually straighten itself up again.

I will have lunch with my doctor, Melissa, today at 12:30.

I will strip my bed and wash the bedding today. I need to mow again but it is way too wet after two days of rain.

Marilyn just called and invited me to have dinner with her and Judy. That was nice. Judy will pick me up at 5:30 this evening.

Scott also called. He will come for a few days while he has leave. He will soon be deployed to Germany.

More later...

No comments: