Thursday, July 1, 2010

Dramatic Thursday

My daughter just called to say one of our members at church is in intensive care at the hospital. She had a transfusion yesterday afternoon and had a reaction to it and spiked 105 temp. They thought they might lose her last night. I will wait until about 10:00 and then go up to see her.

Later, I will go to take my daughter to lunch and give her her birthday gift and card. This is her birthday.

More later....

Lunch was good and Leslie really liked her birthday card and gift. After I got home I went to the florist and got some balloons and a gift for Carletta. Then I went back to the hospital to her room and visited for twenty minutes. She was doing much better. She had no temp all afternoon and she is hoping they will let her go home tomorrow.

Then I went to the Antique Mall and bought a two quart pitcher. I only have one pitcher so it was good to find another...and for only $6.50 too.

Tonight I will watch TV. I've already had my bath.

2 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Hope your friend pulls through ok! And a very Happy Birthday to your daughter! Enjoy your lunch out today, Margie!

Sylvia

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Sylvia. She is better this afternoon and the lunch was great. My daughter enjoyed her card and gift too.