Saturday, July 3, 2010

A Saturday for Garage Sales

Today, I will take in some garage sales. That's something Bob and I did most Saturdays. Sometimes you find a treasure. Most of the time, you just look. It's a holiday weekend so there aren't too many.

Right now I must feed the animals and water my hanging baskets. I will leave around 7:00 AM. I may also take Slinky for his walk. He loves his walk.

More later....

I ended up looking at all the garage sales here and also in Independence. I bought a nice glass tray for .75. Then I called Juanita and asked her to go to lunch. We had personal pan pizzas at Pizza Hut.

Now I will read for awhile since it is raining.

I received my Living the Questions DVD in today's mail. It's called First Light.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

I hope you fine a "treasure" Have a wonderful weekend. Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Balisha. I hope to. Although it is supposed to rain and that may spoil the fireworks.