Monday, September 27, 2010

Laid Back Monday

I slept real well last night. It was cool enough to need to throw an afghan over the bed.

I got the animals fed early this morning and Slinky walked but am now just watching TV and dealing with the computer.

I will clean today. I have been cleaning "at" the house the past couple of weeks. Now it needs a good cleaning.

I got the newsletters finished last night and they are out on the mailbox.

I also need to go to the bank and cash a check.

More later...

Well, I got the house nice and clean and the laundry done. Then I went to see my sister. She was in a better mood today and didn't give me a lot of trouble over wanting to go home...just once and I told her (once again) that we were all waiting for her to be able to walk before the doctor would release her. None of us want to remove all hope from her but with Alzheimer's Disease, she will not be going home.

I finished my cleaning and then read the rest of the afternoon.

I had a meat loaf sandwich for dinner and then went to Brahms and had a small chocolate chip milk shake.

I heard from Jerry this evening. We are to meet at the hospital tomorrow at 2:00 to have our photos made as chaplains. They are going to put those photos in the newsletter at the hospital. I will try to get there.

No comments: