Friday, October 1, 2010

Busy Friday


I have been busy today getting ready for the women's retreat. I took Slinky for his walk and went to the bank and changed my house payment from "automatic" to self pay. I have had a problem with it being taken out before I receive my social security. Now I will have to remember to pay it before the 14 day grace period.

Afterward I went to the antique mall to pay my rent on the booth but they said they would take it out of our check when they settle up.

Then I went to see Phyllis at Windsor. Afterward I also visited my next door neighbor, Margie, who is also there because she fell the day of the last rain and broke her hip and her arm. I will go see both her and Phyllis on Monday.

In about an hour, Karan will come to pick me up for the retreat. I am hungry but don't know what to eat. I had oatmeal for breakfast and peanut butter on a piece of toast for lunch. I didn't sleep worth a darn last night so I am rather dead headed today.

The photo is of Slinky enjoying the cooler weather.

I probably will not be posting over the weekend.

3 comments:

clairz said...

So glad to meet Slinky "in person!" I've always loved his name and see that it is perfect for him. Enjoy your retreat this weekend.

Balisha said...

Have a good retreat, Margie. Balisha

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the retreat and your weekend. I love the picture of Slinky!