Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Nothing Wednesday

Another day with no particular plan. After awhile I will take Slinky for his walk. I may contact Juanita and take her to Joplin. I don't know what I'll do today.

More later....

I went over and looked around at the antique mall. I didn't buy anything but did see that we had some space there for some more things.

Then I went to Sonic and got a Blast for lunch.

After that, I came home and read and posted on the PC. Not much going on that's for sure.

I will watch Ken Burns' documentary "Baseball". This is the second half of the program and it's excellent.

4 comments:

clairz said...

Margie, I read today's post title with a smile. There's never a "nothing" day for you!

Margie's Musings said...

Today may be my first, Clair.

Balisha said...

Is that Margie with nothing to do? I don't believe it. You are always so busy with so many plans.
What is a Blast from Sonic? Sounds like outerspace. Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

A Blast is an inc cream shake with a candy bar mixed in. Very yummy but very high in calories.