Sunday, October 24, 2010

Scott Comes Today

Scott will be coming this evening and will stay until Friday morning early. It's the last I will see of him for two years. He is deploying to Germany.

I will make my coffee cake this morning to take to church. There will probably be quite a bit left so I will give some to Leslie to take home to Jeromy and John and bring some home for Scott too.

He wants to go to Bartlesville tomorrow to get a ring sized for Becky. Becky will be in Georgia. Then we will eat at Garfield's and go see a movie. Scott always wants to do things when he is here. He's not much for sitting around.

This is sweater weather. I got out a sweater this morning and it feels very good.

I'd better feed the animals now. More later...

After church. Five of us went to Independence and ate at the Railroad Inn. It was very good and I didn't eat much the rest of the day. Well, to tell the truth, I had a cookie and a Brahm's yogurt.

I read this afternoon and also watched some TV. When I went to feed the cats, I found I was completely out of cat food. I wanted to watch 60 Minutes so i waited until after that show to make a run to the Dollar general store. There I found Missy/Inky's cat food at a good price. Now they won't be nipping me around the ankles tomorrow.

No comments: