Monday, October 25, 2010

Scott's Here

Late last night, Scott came in. He caught a ride from a man who was at Fort Smith who was coming this way. He will stay until Thursday afternoon. Then I will take him to Fort Scott where he will meet Becky again. We will go to Bartlesville today so he can get the ring he bought for Becky sized. Then we will eat at Garfield's and go see Secretariat at the movies there.

Scott likes to stay busy while he is here. He bores easily.

I have already fed the animals and have yet to take Slinky for his walk. I will do that when it gets light.

My neighbors on the east had a huge auction yesterday and sold all their furniture and are preparing to move to Georgia where the other child, a daughter, lives. I am happy they plan to move because they don't keep their yard up and it is only mowed when it is ready to be baled. My only concern is who will buy their house. Will they do any better?

We went to Bartlesville today and Scott bought a pair of Docker pants. I bought two pair of jeans (buy one get one free) and a jacket for $16.00 off the regular price.

We ate at Garfield's and then came home. Scott took a nap and I finished my book. Then we went to Independence to see Secretariat...a great movie.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

So glad that Scott is there to visit. Enjoy the movie...it's one that we want to see. Have a nice evening. Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Balisha. I'm sure we will. Hope you get to see it too.