Saturday, November 6, 2010

Quiet Saturday

My desktop computer crashed another couple of time yesterday and last night. I don't know how many more times I'm going to be able to get it up. I have tried to back up important documents on the laptop as well as a thumb drive. I am in the process of getting it up again right now.

I let Slinky in this morning. It was 27 last night and he really wanted to come into the kitchen this morning. I fixed myself some bacon and eggs to use them up and could not eat much of it so I gave it to Slinky. I bought the bacon for Scott and then he did not eat much when he was here.

Missy is also in the house. Only Inky is outside. Poor little cat. I feel sorry for him but cannot let him in because Missy hates him so much. She would hurt him. As it is she growls and hisses at him whenever he comes around her.

I had dinner last night with Phyllis F. We both enjoyed our visit as well as our meal. We sat there from 6:00 until 7:30 and visited. Luckily, they did not need the table.

I don't know whet I will do today. I cleaned house yesterday and did my laundry as well as visited both Gerry and Phyllis. I may go to Bartlesville. I would like to go see Jeromy's house but they have not specifically invited me out so I do not want to just drop in on them.

Bob A. came over this morning and we visited awhile about Phyllis. He is concerned that she seems to be getting a lot worse rather quickly. I think so too. She is miserable in the nursing home but none of us can handle her. She is not sleeping nights now and is napping a lot in the daytime. I am just sick about her situation but she will have to stay there where the staff can care for her day and night.

More later...

I ended up going to Bartlesville and walking the mall. I also called Nancy R and talked to her. She lost her husband last month and is struggling. After she returns to Caney following the holidays, we will get together for lunch in Bartlesville.

No comments: