Tuesday, November 2, 2010

VOTE Today!

It's not as important who you vote for as that you exercise your right to vote. It will be interesting when the results are in because pollsters rely on land line telephones for their polls. Many people do not have land lines anymore. They only have cells. So this will make the election a little harder to predict ahead of time. I will go to vote when the polls open at 7:00 AM. I have never missed an opportunity to vote in all my years. I hope each of you will vote too.

After I vote, I will read my book and then go to Independence and mess around until time to meet Leslie for lunch. She was going to paint on Jeromy and Marlene's house after work. She painted after we got home from Branson on Sunday. She is an excellent painter.

Then after lunch, I will go to Wal Mart in Independence and get a few things.

Tonight I will watch PBS. A couple of my favorite shows are on TV. One is American Experience and the other is Frontline.

Yesterday I packed my shoebox for the Samaritan Child project. I'm glad I got it done. I was afraid I was going to forget it. Now I need to put it in the car. Anything I don't want to forget, I put in the car. If I go anywhere, it's in the car and if I'm home, the car is in the garage.

I went to have lunch with Leslie and enjoyed that. Then I stopped by the church on the way home and left the Temple School material for the class on Sunday.

Now I will read this afternoon and watch TV later this evening.

4 comments:

clairz said...

Hi, Margie. We just got back from voting and learned that our precinct is the most active in the city. That made us proud!

Thank you for this post.

Margie's Musings said...

Mine was very busy. Maybe the pundits will be way off.

Balisha said...

We voted first thing this morning. The polls were busy here. Coming out a man said to me, "I voted...now I have the right to complain."
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

And he is so right!