Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas All Gone

I spent the morning putting away the Christmas decorations and taking down the tree. Everything is back to normal again...whatever that is. I finished up the classmates newsletter too and took it in to Service Office and Supplies to have it run off and folded. So, really I got quite a bit done.

I'm having 160 of them run off. About a dozen people wanted it by e-mail attachment. We have 181 classmates on the list. I will need to get envelopes and have Martha get stamps. I don't know how long it will take Brandon to get it finished.

It's about 40 degrees outside. I'd like to run down to Bartlesville if I thought it would stay this way awhile. Slinky has been outside all morning. When he saw the sunshine, he wanted to go out.

I'd better get the envelopes and get them addressed. It may get very cold again and that poor dog would be outside in it.

More later...

Well I got all the envelopes addressed and the newsletter taken to the printer. It should be finished Tuesday and if Martha gets down there to pay for it and picks it up and then brings me the 160 stamps, I may get it mailed out then. I've had about 19 classmates now that wanted it by e-mail attachment to I will have that many fewer to mail.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Margie, sounds like your Christmas was a good one and you got a great present, too. So glad it was nice. I hope your New Year is wonderful and healthy and happy. Love, Judy

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Judy. I hope your is a really great one too. I am going to a party/dinner at my cousins.