Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Quiet Wednesday

I haven't done a lot today. This morning I made peanut clusters and will make cranberry bread tomorrow. Leslie and John and Bob A. will be coming over Christmas Eve and I want to have some goodies on hand to serve them before we open our gifts.

I am thawing my chicken in the frig for Saturday. I will make a chicken and rice casserole since there will only be the four of us. Bob will bring hot rolls and Leslie will bring pie. I will also make a carrot raisin salad. That should be plenty for the four of us.

My neighbor is coming home from the nursing home tomorrow and I will take her some of my cookies. She fell on rain water back in August and broke her hip and left arm. She has been recuperating all this time.

I hope Slinky sleeps better tonight then he did last night. He woke up four times last night and I have been reading this afternoon and keep falling asleep over my book. He has been in all afternoon and has napped.

Tomorrow I want to get my hair done.

No comments: