Monday, January 3, 2011

Busy Monday

I had Living the Questions meeting here last night. Twelve attended. Two did not. My new dessert went over well and it was very easy. I love easy recipes.

I have several things I must do today. For one thing, I need to pick up a few more things at the market.

I also need to go visit Gerry at the hospital and Phyllis at Windsor Place.

Then I need to drop by the pharmacy for a prescription refill. And I need to get some cash and drop by the bank with a deposit.

I hope it warms up again today because otherwise I will need to put Slinky in the garage. It's 24 degrees right now. It's supposed to get up to 40 degrees. He can handle 40 degrees.

I would like to wash my hair today because after I have my eyelid surgery on Wednesday, I can't wash my hair for several days. Bob A. is concerned that I will be here alone after I get home from Wichita. He thinks he should come over and stay with me at least the first day or two. I will play this by ear.

I think I am supposed to stay at Leslie's tomorrow because a technician is coming out to get them on HD TV. They are on the satellite and I thought they would already be on HD TV. She will have to explain to me what she wants me to do. I heard her talking to Cyndi about it but she never told me what she needs.

Keith called last night. He and Esther want to come the last week in February. He wants her to meet me. They are now going to drive her car back here because the airline tickets would be $500 each. They can drive much cheaper even though it's a 15 hour drive from Phoenix. He is dying to get married again. I think it's much too soon myself. But it's none of my business. He's free, white and well over 21.

I got all this stuff done today except to make the deposit. I can do that anytime. I will wash my hair tonight. Gerry had been moved into skilled nursing. Phyllis was fairly lucid. Bob did call in Hospice for her.

The Wichita doctor's office called again to remind me not to eat after 7:00 AM on Wednesday but to go ahead and take my blood pressure medicine.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Hi Margie..
If I don't visit again before your surgery...best of luck with it. Maybe you should take Bob up on his offer. He could help you with the animals that day and night. Anyway...I'll keep you in my prayers. Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Balisha. I'm just playing it by ear. If it is bad, I'll call him over.