Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cold Tuesday

I am waiting for it to warm up enough to put Slinky outside. Right now he is sleep in the utility room. It is just now 32 degrees. Maybe another thirty minutes until it gets warm enough for him to be outside.

Then I will go mail off a book I just sold last night on Amazon.

The cat, Missy, is asleep in my reading chair by the window here in the dining room.

I have been reading my Kindle and working with the internet all morning.

I have nothing much going today. I am anticipating my eyelid surgery tomorrow in Wichita. Don't know how that will go. I will just play it by ear. Leslie will pick me up at 10:00 tomorrow morning for our 2 1/2 hour trip up there.

More later:

3 comments:

marlu said...

Good thoughts heading your way for your surgery tomorrow!

Glad you are enjoying the Kindle.

clairz said...

Margie, best of luck with your surgery tomorrow.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, gals. I appreciate your support. Today is the day.