Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Sad Day

Yesterday evening I learned that my friend Donzella died early yesterday morning. She was going to have to have a tricky surgery to repair two valves of her heart and would have to go to Joplin or Tulsa to have that done. They weren't sure she would make it through the surgery so she declined to do it. They sent her back to the Coffeyville hospital and she died there early yesterday morning. I don't know what Pete will do. That was all so tragic. Her funeral is Saturday at 2:00. Of course, I will go.

This is the third day of my workshop. First I have to go to Independence to have my hair cut and then when that is done I will get back in time to go to the workshop. I will have to be careful I don't hit a dear. There were about six notices in yesterday's newspaper about people who had hit dear. It will be dark when I go to Independence.

I will go to Cherryvale after work one day niext week to meet my friend, Gay, for lunch. She contacted me yesterday.

More later...

I got back home at 3:30. He let us out a few minutes early. I read the paper and Bob A. came to see me and tell me about his experience with Phyllis today. The poor guy is really having a hard time. She is really failing.

I got a notice today that tomorrow my first paycheck will be deposited in my checking account. I hope so since I am very low on funds right now. I will just watch TV tonight and go to bed early after that.

No comments: