Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Another Dull Day

Once more my supervisor had nothing much for me to do. The morning drug on forever. In that office there's no way to "make work". I've tried doing a little cleaning but there's so much stacked everywhere that it's hard to do.

When I got home, my brother-in-law came by and visited with me before I left for Independence to contest my property tax. I think I made a good case and might get them lowered.

Then I came home and went to my meeting. Everyone forgot the committee meeting. That was a waste of time.

Later the roofer came by to get his check for the roof. Keith W. is going to paint the swing and they will be back later in the week to put the corrugated material on the roof of my patio. I held back a little of the money until they are completely finished. I am probably going to get some new gutter guard. They offered to split the cost with me and put it on for me at no extra charge. When they are all finished, I need to paint the framework over my patio. Then I need to wash windows.

This evening I watered my plants...even though it may rain tonight. I sure don't want to lose them.

Tomorrow after I get off work, I will go with Bob A. back to Bartlesville for his CT scan. I am concerned about those two polyps that were lymphoma. One was stage one and one was stage two. He needs to find out what's going on in there.

No comments: