Sunday, May 8, 2011

Busy Mother's Day Sunday

It has been a busy day. I went to church this morning and my daughter had a Mother's Day card for me and an invitation to lunch at Tavern on the Plaza. Bob A. was invited too. We had a nice lunch and then I came home and changed my clothes and... took a nap. When I woke up I did my congregational newsletters and got them out on the mailbox for the mailman tomorrow. Then I dragged the trash container out there too.

I watered my new plants. We have a lot of wind today and they had dried out. I forget how much time it takes to water everything. But my yard looks so nice!

The boys both sent cards too Keith called last night and Scott called this afternoon. I have great kids.

I fed the animals before I sat down to watch TV.

Now I am going to watch 60 Minutes and president Obama on that program.

2 comments:

Betty said...

I watched President Obama, too. He handled himself very well, as always.

Margie's Musings said...

I thought so too, Betty.