Sunday, July 17, 2011

Busy Sunday

I did all my regular chores today before church and then Bob A. picked me up for church. We had a good service. After church eight of us went out to El Pueblito for lunch. That is always fun!

When I got home I began my Sundays newsletters. I got about halfway finished before I had to leave for the Alzheimer's support meeting. Bob A. was there too and about ten altogether.

Before I left I got an e-mail from the son of one of my neighbors across the alley behind me whose father is a Nazarene minister. He wants to discuss Genesis with me. I told him his father should be able to discuss Genesis with him since he is a Nazarene minister. But Jonathon insists he wants to discuss it with me. I told him I had the support group this afternoon and he asked about Monday. I told him I would be free from 1:00 till 3:00 tomorrow. So he is going to come tomorrow after I get home from work. Strange!

I got the newsletters finished and ready to mail. Now I will simply watch TV this evening.

No comments: