Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Busy Tuesday

I did have some work today at work. The last hour I sat and visited with one of the transportation people though. Next Wednesday (a week from tomorrow) is my interview at the judicial center. I hope they take me. I am so bored where I am now.

After work, I went to my MC3 board meeting in Independence and afterwards I took Juanita to lunch and then to get her glasses. The frames had broken.

Then I hurried on home. Slinky was out in this 100 degree weather and I was worried about him. I got him in about 2:30 and he lay in the kitchen floor and slept for three hours while I worked on my minutes. I just fed him and let him back out. If he wants back in in a little while, I will let him in. We took an eight block walk this morning and he was so happy about it. I must do that more often. He gets so much good out of it and at 7:00 AM, it doesn't overheat him.

Tonight I will just relax and watch TV. I will have some yogurt for dinner. I ate a hamburger and french fries for lunch with Juanita. I ate too much and was uncomfortable.

1 comment:

Balisha said...

Hi Margie and Slinky...
Take care in this heat today...Balisha