Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Good Day

As I may have mentioned yesterday, I had my interview yesterday afternoon. This morning I did 15 minutes worth of work and sat the rest of the morning at the senior center. I went to Independence after work to get my hair colored and cut and stopped at Wal Mart after that to buy school supplies for the Caney school and dog food and cat food for the animals.

She asked me to e-mail Aime too today and ask if I could begin the new training job with them on Wednesday of next week and work for them for four hours on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. I immediately did that. Amie is in her office on Mondays and Fridays..so hopefully she will get back with me tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

I am so excited! It is still only 12 hours a week but at least this location would keep me busy.

2 comments:

Betty said...

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy your new job.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks. I hope Aime will let me start Wednesday. I am ready.