Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wednesday at Last

This was a busy day at work. Of course I go in at 8:00 and they didn't find anything for me to do until 9:30. Then I worked steadily the next hour and a half.

I purposely am not letting Slinky into the kitchen because he would get acclimated to the cool kitchen and then have to go back out when I go to my appointment. According to the weather it's 97 out there.

I have e-mailed the Ministerial Alliance about the surprise party planned for Father Jerry Adinolfi of the Episcopal Church. His birthday is August 7th and his congregation is throwing him a surprise party. I want us to go in force to help him celebrate it. He is retiring this year and selling his home and moving closer to his family.

I got the tail light replaced on my car this afternoon. It caused the cruise control to drop off from time to time. Greg's shop told Bob A. that might be the problem and sure enough, I did have a back up light out.

I mowed after the sun went down last night. It really needed it. I didn't mow last week because of the drought.

More later...after the appointment.

Amie will have to do the transfer I don't know how long that will take. I can switch days if I have an event I want to go to in Independence, Missouri. They are very, very busy in that office. One employee worked with me at the radio station here in Coffeyville back in the 1980's and early 1990's.

Amie called Sandra at work this morning and after that I got very busy. Sandra also said I'd be busy tomorrow.

No comments: