Friday, July 29, 2011

It's Friday!

It will be interesting to see if Aime takes the time today to transfer me.

Slinky and I took an eight block walk this morning. That dog simply loves his walk but he usually only wants to walk four blocks. Today he decided to climb the hill but he was really tired when we got back home.

Leslie just called. I hadn't heard from her since Sunday. She doesn't call as much anymore. I guess she thinks my friendship with Bob is enough to keep me contacted. It really isn't the same thing. Bob and I are going to Joplin to a scripture class tomorrow. That will give us something different to do.

It's time for me to go to work now so I'll add more later in the day.

I had an e-mail from Aime when I got home from work. I start my ne job training right away.

Bob talked to me this morning. His grandchildren are here from Oregon and they want to visit him and also Phyllis. I don't know whether they will stay overnight or not and if they do, Bob won't be going with me to Joplin tomorrow. He has very little opportunity to see these grandchildren who were raised strictly by their mother. So I don't blame him for wanting to stay home to see them.

I worked this afternoon on Scott and Becky's scrapbook. I had Slinky in the house so that made a good time to do it.

Then I ran to the market and bought the ingredients for my salad for Sunday.

My brother-in-law called and invited me over to visit with his grandchildren and ex-daughter-in-law so I put my shoes back on and went over there for awhile. They are nice people.

1 comment:

clairz said...

I've missed reading some of your blog and had to go back and find out about your new place of work. Congratulations!