Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Better Tuesday

Today I feel like my old self again so it must have been that big Sunday that did me in yesterday.

I went out to church to run copies of the minutes for the last meeting of the CMA and the agenda and then came home and folded the clothes I had washed and dried and just now came in from trimming back my forsythia bush on the east side of the house. It had a tree growing in it so I cut that down too. It looks a lot better out there now. I still have another tree growing next to the fence on the east side of the house so maybe I can get that one another time. I should have done it yesterday.

I have a dental appointment at noon. It's just a cleaning and exam. Hopefully there is nothing else to be done. There was enough damage last time when I had to have my bridge removed and the abutment tooth taken out. It had had two root canals in it and finally failed. There went $2,000 down the drain plus the cost of the bridge and the extraction. So here I am missing the first molar and first and second bicuspid on the lower right side of my mouth. Drat!

Anyhow, I was getting sweaty out there working on that trimming and it was sprinkling so I stopped and came in the house.

More later....

My brother-in-law came over and borrowed a buffer pad that my Bob had for his drill. It stopped raining and after he left I got out there and cut that second tree down and chopped it up and bagged it. Now that side of my house looks so much better.

If I can just stay ahead of all this stuff that has to be done, that will help a bunch.

It's time to leave for the dentist now so I'd better get up there. I don't want to be late.

Later....

All I needed was a cleaning and exam. Whew!

No comments: