Friday, September 23, 2011

Very Busy Day

I was swamped at work this morning. Not only did I catch up the filing but I started entering cases into the computer. Those things kept me busy all morning. In fact I worked over twenty minutes just to finish.

Then I came home to find word from Cyndi that she would feed the animals for me. Good for her! She's a jewel.

I fixed myself a grilled cheese sandwich. I had forgotten eat breakfast and needed fuel.

Later I wrote to Scott about a development on his investments. Then I noticed Leslie had sold another book on Amazon. That's five this week. I went over to the Dearing post office and got the book in the mail.

I am packed and ready to go whenever Leslie can get off. It may be after 5:00. She has been very busy this week. We won't be back until tomorrow evening sometime.

No comments: