Saturday, September 24, 2011

Big Saturday!

We left for Springfield on Friday afternoon and got there about four hours later. We stopped at Joplin for lunch and ate at Olive Garden. That was good!

After we checked in, Leslie and I watched a little TV at the motel and then went to bed. I didn't sleep very well. I never do away from home.

Today's Conference was very long. I enjoyed parts of it but the afternoon session got very tedious. At 3:30, the conference supposed to be finished and they still had the Sending Forth to do. I went up to Leslie and said, "Can we leave?" Bob and I were both very tired. She agreed...so we left. She had a two and a half hour drive back home. I preside at church in the morning and she speaks so we have a big Sunday ahead of us too. I guess I am getting too old for these things.

I fed the animals. They were all hungry since they are used to eating between 4:30 and 5:00. It was so good of Cyndi to come over and feed them this morning.

I haven't even unpacked yet. I will take my bath after a while and try to stay up awhile before going to bed. It's only 7:00 now.

No comments: