Monday, October 3, 2011

A Wild Week

This will be another wild week. Today I will clean Leslie's house. Perhaps I will have lunch with her afterward. Then this afternoon I will need to bake two cakes for the desserts project for the free meal that is held at the First Christian Church in Independence. This evening I want to wash my hair and then watch the second segment of "Prohibition" on PBS.

Tomorrow at 11:00 I want to leave to take the cakes to Independence. Before we leave, I will need to call in lunch reservations for Coffeyville Ministerial Alliance. Those who are baking the cakes are supposed to bring them to me by 11:00. Bob will help me take them in. Then we may have lunch in Independence while we're there. In the afternoon, I need to clean and do my laundry.

Wednesday after work, Bob and I will take the church's copier to Bartlesville to Staples to have a new roller installed in it. It is jamming from time to time.

Then Thursday I will leave work a little early to distribute the agenda and minutes on the tables at Windsor in preparation for the ministerial alliance meeting at noon. That evening I will need to pack for the women's retreat this weekend.

Friday right after 3:30, Karan, Cyndi and I will leave with Leslie for the retreat. We will be gone all weekend and come back home Sunday afternoon.

Bob will feed my animals while I am gone.

I also need to get a nice birthday card for Juanita to send off this week. Her 90th birthday is on the 11th. Her party will be held on Saturday and I will be gone and cannot attend. That's a shame but I do constantly have conflicts on my schedule.

No comments: