Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thursday...A Hair Day!

After work this morning I will go to Independence to get my hair done. I washed it last night. I just couldn't stand it anymore. She will undoubtedly re-wash it but at least it's clean now for work.

I just called Bob A. His eye finally stopped hurting last night and this morning it doesn't hurt at all. That was a real mystery. It was really bad pain. If it was back this morning I was going to suggest he go see Dr. Ruttley, the Opthamoligist here in town. I'm glad he's o.k today though. He is going to Independence at noon for his caregiver's support group at Big Cheese. I will be going up at 3:00 for my 3:30 hair appointment.

Tomorrow I will need to remind Bob that I need him to take me to work after I leave my car at Gary's. It hasn't given me any more problems starting but I need to get it checked out before the dead of winter. If it's going to be a problem it will be a problem in either the cold of winter or the heat of summer.

I will contact Leslie this morning sometime and ask her if she would like me to come up after work tomorrow and clean her house. She is having her cookie exchange on Sunday afternoon and she wants it to be clean. I could also go help her on Saturday if she'd like.

No comments: