Monday, January 16, 2012

Another Monday

Slinky slept outside last night by his own choice. It was positively balmy. He is in here beside me now as I post on this blog.

I went to bed at 7:30 again last night. I just can't seem to get enough sleep. After Sixty Minutes was over, I couldn't find a thing to watch on TV.

I will probably clean house again today and perhaps do some laundry. I need a few things from the market too. I can probably get them at the Dollar General store and save myself a six mile trip to Wal Mart.

I am not even dressed yet. I am sitting here in my PJ's. I can't decide whether to wash my hair or not. I have an appointment on Wednesday but the wind has played havoc with my hair this weekend.

One day this week I am going to make a dessert for my classmates meeting. The trouble is..I have no idea how many are coming. My daughter sent me a new recipe for pumpkin bars. If I make those, I will need to get some ingredients at the market.

My son's girlfriend is going to pick him up at the airport in Tulsa on Monday. So Leslie and I will not be going to Tulsa. Hopefully, they will get over here to see me for a couple of days.

More later...

I cleaned house early this morning and did a load of laundry. Then I called my brother-in-law and asked him if he wanted to go to Bartlesville with me. He did. We walked around the mall and then went to Dink's Bar B Q and had a root beer, a brisket sandwich and baked beans...a great lunch. It's the best Bar B Q in the area.

Then we came on home and I took him home. Then I watched some TV this afternoon and will wash my hair with a shower tonight. It's supposed to get cold tonight and tomorrow. I will probably have Slinky in the house tonight.

No comments: