Saturday, January 28, 2012

Busy Saturday

Scott and I met Bob A. for breakfast again...Scott bought breakfast. We had a nice discussion. I will go out to Windsor at 9:30 to see Phyllis and then Scott and I will go on to John and Leslie's. Becky didn't come with Scott yesterday. She sent him on ahead with one of her cars and he spent the afternoon with me. Instead of eating with John and Leslie, we went to the Tavern on the Plaza by ourselves. He stayed with me last night. After I see Phyllis, we will go on out to John and Leslie's to visit.

If and when Becky comes, we will have pizza and then they will leave for Bristoe to pick up Becky's horse. After that, they will go to Wichita where she gets her taxes done.

I got my W-2 from SER yesterday and now I think I have everything I need to file my taxes. I may take my laptop computer out to Leslie's and do that this afternoon. She can help me if I have questions.

More later....

3 comments:

Balisha said...

Have a wonderful weekend with your family.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Balisha. So far so good!

Margie's Musings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.